The following items must be brought one day before the body is collected.
- Clean clothing
- Coffin (the funeral parlour stocks excellent coffins for sale at reasonable prices.)
- The body will not be released without a Burial Disposal Permit. The permit is provided at the City mortuary or hospital where the death occurred. For bodies outside Nairobi permits may be obtained from the area Chief.
For removal of the body the following are mandatory requirements
- Original Burial Permit and a copy of the same for the Parlour.
- Original Identity Card/Passport of the deceased for records purposes.
- Original Identity Card of next of kin for identification purposes.
- Payment Receipt for services rendered (as proof of payment)
We do our best to provide adequate parking facilities. Yet, parking may be hard to find, so do your best to arrive 10-15 minutes early.