- We charge an extra fee for an extra week or part thereof @ KSh 2500 per week.
- Decomposed or mutilated bodies requiring reconditioning and reconstruction will be charged an additional fee of KSh 12,000 in any one case.
Autopsies are charged a Ksh 3,000. Any professional fees are charged separately. This also applies to bodies admitted after autopsy is carried out elsewhere.
- Removal of implants & other foreign bodies – KSh 3500
- Unbraiding of hair – Ksh1,000
- Removal of foetus -KSh 5,000
- Viewing- Ksh500
- Early/Late dispatch – KSh 500
- Repatriation Services – Check at the
Information Desk/ Reception.
HEARSE, TRANSPORT, MEETING ROOMS, CHAPEL SERVICES AND COFFINS.
- Details of this these services can be found at the information desk at the reception.
- All payments shall be deposited to the bank and the deposit slip produced to the cashier for receipting.
- MPESA services are available.
- All payments must be made atheist one day prior to the removal of the body.
- Kindly confirm your bill from the reception office and obtain your invoice for all services rendered before making the bank deposit.
- CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
ACCOUNT NAME: UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI ENTERPRISES & SERVICES LIMITED.
BANK: PAYMENT CAN BE MADE AT ANY STANDARD CHATERED BANK COUNTRYWIDE
ACCOUNT NO: 01040-231259-00